Incorporated in 1990, we manufacture thermoformed tubing and connector assemblies for high purity, high temperature or corrosive environments, finish punched/cut film and tape products for filtration, sealing and insulating uses and thin-wall high performance tubing. We also offer finished cleanroom manufactured tubing assemblies and precision tip formed tube components for use in medical/surgical devices (www.polyflonmedical.co.uk).
Our raison d’être is to offer our customers products made from the highest quality; highest performing polymer materials and follow up with a service of unrivalled technical and logistical support into the future.
We have a close team of professional administrators, technically driven sales engineers and dedicated production technicians who are passionate about delivering an unbeatable service to each of our customers.
- Our Vision
To be the leading national and international supplier of extruded fluoropolymer tubing, fluid handling assemblies and thin film/sheet products, through exceptional customer service and provision of the highest quality products.
- Our Mission
Through our decades of experience and professional expertise, it is our mission to provide a unique, flexible and high quality solution for every individual customer need. We commit to creating positive, trusting relationships with our customers, suppliers and employees and adhere to an open and honest approach in everything we do. We are perfectionists through and through, and our attention to detail is paramount in every aspect of our company.
- Our Values
• Material Knowledge: Our knowledge and experience spans over 50 years, with over 30 years specifically as Fluoropolymer Experts. When it comes to materials, we take time to understand your requirements and the environments they’re expected to perform within, so that we can advise on the best material selection for you.
• Dedicated: Our continued investment in our skilled technicians, purpose-built Class 7 Cleanroom and complex process technologies allows us to produce the highest standard of products to serve our ever-growing high tech customer base.
• Process Innovation: When it comes to the latest innovation in process development and new technologies, our in-house team of specialists have the knowledge and skill set to provide you with a broad range of capabilities to meet your individual requirements.
• Quality: From material source to end product, we are completely committed to achieving the highest quality management systems in line with your industry requirements to allow us to provide high performance products for critical environments that depend on reliability.
• People: We know that our employees and customers always come first. From internal training schemes to excellence in customer care, we firmly believe a happy work force will naturally improve our service offering to ensure your requirements are met without fail.
• Industry Experience: With over 50 years’ experience, the Polyflon team bring together a wealth of knowledge on materials and technologies, allowing us to deliver high performance plastics to industries including: Medical, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Process, University Research, Semicon, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas and Food & Drink.
• Sustainability: From the start of any project, careful material selection, long-term planning and the utilisation of innovative technologies means we can deliver added value and cost effective solutions without compromising on quality, leaving your budgets to go further.
What our customers say:
Exceptional customer care is at the heart of what we do, and we are incredibly proud of our excellent customer reputation. But don’t just take our word for it, take a look at the results from our latest customer feedback survey (Simply select the image to open as a pop up).
View our timeline below to see how we began and developed into the company we are today (simply select the image to open as a pop up).Need further information? Get in touch with our team on +44 (0)1785 859 054 or contact us here.