Multi-hose provides the possibility to group a number of extruded tubes together inside one protective cover. Individual inner tubes can be differentiated from each other by solid pigmentation or by colour-coded tails which protrude from both ends of the Multi-hose coil, thus preventing costly installation errors. The Multi-hose system promotes a safe and efficient working environment doing away with untidy, tangled tubing runs.
The Outer Cover: Available in five standard materials: LDPE, EVA, PVC, TPE and PUR, the selection of which depends on degree of flexibility required; level of chemical resistance; weathering performance; temperature capability etc.
The Inner Tubes: Polyflon currently offers PVDF tubing, FEP tubing, MFA tubing and PFA tubing in sizes ranging from 2×4 to 8×10. Standard Multi-hose bundles comprise groups of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 individual tubes which afford natural self-supporting, cross-sectional structures.
Key Features of Multi-hose:
- Rugged outer covers
- Chemically resistant, super smooth inner tubes
- Efficient bundling system
- Tailor made product: you decide on the outer & inner tube materials to suit your own application
Availability of Multi-hose:
- Supplied on spools or boxed loose
- Standard maximum overall Ø50mm, specialities possible
- Standard continuous lengths: 25, 50 & 100m, longer lengths possible
Typical Applications of Multi-hose:
- Specialist pneumatic systems
- Automotive production equipment
- Dentistry apparatus
- Multiple chemical dosing lines